Sunday 15 January 2012

Jewelry Organiser


Happy Sunday my lovelies.

My jewelry needed serious sorting out. I don't wear as much jewelry as I used to so it was a bit like a treasure hunt for me trying to find missing earring pieces in my house. I still haven't found some of them!

I used my old inspiration board for this project as I couldn't find the right frames for it yet. Please see this post. I am happy how it turned out. It's so neat!

I am a happy bunny.

Yesterday was a really lovely day. The sun was shining brightly (it's been so dreary the last week or so) and of course it would've been such a waste if I stayed at home. I headed off to my favourite cafe and met some really lovely people who were part of the Birmingham loves Photographers society. I was approached by a man who had taken my picture back in December when I was roaming the German Market and he asked if he could take more pictures. And so we did. I'll post it up as soon as I get them!

I know I promised a diy project that involved my rings. Unfortunately it didn't turn out well so I am going to leave it for now but do not fret my sweets! I have been busy sewing and altering a skirt that I have. Very excited on how it turned out and will be sharing it with you in the next few days so stay tuned!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend xx

2 comments:

  1. I like that idea of the string across & hanging earrings on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sal, can't wait to see your skirt!! and this bulletin board jewelry organizer is great! i need to do something cute like this!! hope you're having a great sunday night!!
    xo, k

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy and I am sure they make you happy too. Leave a link to your blog and I will drop by and say hello :) xx