Thursday 12 January 2012

Blue and Grey

today we went out for our what was once a weekly sushi lunch date has now turned into a monthly one. it's one of our new year resolutions. After consuming enormous amounts of chocolate during the holidays we decided it was time to give our stomachs a rest and eat healthily.


has it worked? well, we've only just finished the last batch of chocolates last night..........and we just bought some chocolate easter eggs (i know it's only January but it was on offer so who could resist?)

Why oh why are chocolates so darn addictive!?

why God why!?

Anyway this was what I wore


I must admit I couldn't stop giggling the whole time. Posing makes me giggly.

Jacket - Gift from a friend
Top - Primark
Tights - H&M
Bag - Vintage
Skirt - Charity Shop

and Stuart kept on pretending he was a fashion photographer clicking like mad with our cheap camera which didn't help.

My colour coordination was inspired by our dull english weather. I am in desperate need of sunshine.

3 comments:

  1. You are gorrrrrrrrrrgeous!!! Seriously. A babe. That jacket is so pretty, too! Loving the whole outfit.

    And oh man, chocolate is so good... haha. I can't eat it without a BIG glass of water, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that skirt, very pretty!

    P.S. I'm giving away a wish bracelet today courtesy of Vivien Frank. Come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful face! like a doll! Love to see a bit of your style! the skirt and jacket are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy and I am sure they make you happy too. Leave a link to your blog and I will drop by and say hello :) xx