Tuesday 13 December 2011

the day i went to london

food shopping at fortnum and mason




 Christmas Fair which is identical to the Cologne Christmas Market in Germany. It was much bigger and better than our Frankfurt Christmas Market in Birmingham, and I thought that was impressive!




 had red velvet cake from hummingbird for tea. Mmmm...

had delicious french food at Cafe De Amis for dinner

 saw a play

a trip to the Saatchi Gallery




and last but not least strawberry bellinis to end the night


If I could move back to London I would.

3 comments:

  1. looks like you seen a lot and have a blast! take care sweets! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did i not see this before? i want to go! looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i see! it's not an older post, i just thought it was because you already have a newer post!

    there, we were both silly on each other's blogs today!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy and I am sure they make you happy too. Leave a link to your blog and I will drop by and say hello :) xx