Tuesday 13 December 2011

Pretty clothes for your pretty eyes

i hate winter; the cold, having to wear tons and tons of layers, misplacing my gloves (every year i have this problem of finding only one of my gloves and ending up buying a new pair every winter and losing them again!), being grumpy because there isn't enough sunlight, gaining weight because all you wanna do is eat and sleep, the list goes on and on.

However, after spotting this here it's making me look forward to A/W next year. DKNY has done itself proud.

Here are some of my favourite pieces


the ribbons make me think of a wedding dress i found on BHLDN. I loved it so much I decided to save the picture and use it as my desktop wallpaper haha.

Just so you know I am not planning on getting married anytime soon. Just thought I'd put it out there.

source

Now is that cute, or is that cute?


1 comment:

  1. ooo i love that wedding dress! and the red shoes with it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy and I am sure they make you happy too. Leave a link to your blog and I will drop by and say hello :) xx