Friday 7 May 2010

Something to inspire you

Hi guys. I apologise for being MIA for the past couple of days. I went to London with Stuart to go to an exhibition. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow as it's late now and I need to go to bed.


But before I leave I am gonna leave you with some inspirations. Hope you feel inspired!






Isn't it amazing? You can visit her etsy shop and see more of her creations. I couldn't stop watching the video, it's mesmerizing.





..and of course there's the lovely elsie whom we all love :)


I've been feeling a lil ill since I got back from London. I have a lot of catching up to do on my art journalling but did not feel well or inspired enough. However that all changed after watching these videos. 


Going to bed now.


Have a great weekend and goodnight..

6 comments:

  1. VERY cool video- The girl and the octopus! I kept watching it over and over too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved watching this! so enthralling.

    i've been having an octopus obsession for the last few months and this just made it even stronger. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been watching the willowing videos for a while now. She hasn't been posting as many since she had her son, but every once in a while she gives us a treat.

    Thanks for sharing the Elsie video. I've actually never watched that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These videos are AMAZING! They make it seem so simple. Make sme want to start painting! (If only I could paint like they do)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you enjoyed it guys. I'm trying to get back into painting so I've been looking at youtube videos for inspiration. These ones helped me the most! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been doing too well myself lately and coming here and seeing this really rocked my world thank you so much for finding it and sharing it with us! Your wonderful...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy and I am sure they make you happy too. Leave a link to your blog and I will drop by and say hello :) xx