Saturday 8 May 2010

Trolololo~

One of my friends just posted this up on facebook. It's a song called  "I am very happy to be finally returning home" sung by a Russian guy named Edward Anatolivich Hill back in 1976. This song made a comeback this year as "trololo" the internet meme for its strangeness.

 Have a look and you'll see what I mean.



The subtitles are hilarious! Especially the bit where he shakes his head and it says "head dance".


I'm thinking of singing it when I go back to Brunei this summer to show how happy I am to be back home. It'll drive my parents and my sister crazy. It's the perfect coming home present! *Mischievous Grin*


You can find out more about Edward and the trololo song here


Ye-ye-ye-ye-ye-yeh ohohohoh..~ (sorry can't help it)


1 comment:

  1. I love this song so much xD haha, the guy is so crazy, I love when he pulls all the funny faces

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy and I am sure they make you happy too. Leave a link to your blog and I will drop by and say hello :) xx