Tuesday 20 December 2011

Living the eclectic lifestyle..

She's edgy, she's cool but is she is a little bit mad?

Have you seen Agyness Deyn's New York apartment?


It's completely opposite of Ms Deyn's usual edgy androgynous style.


Her home reminds me of a quirky boutique hotel.


...which in some sense is really british.



source










I admit do love this. I love the quirkiness and craziness of it all. You can't figure out what is going on as nothing seems to match but at least you won't get bored and it'll make a good conversation starter during parties.

What do you think? A yes or a hell no?

(this post was inspired by Ms Tang's post about her style icon Ms Kate Lanphear. Thanks Annette!) 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! These are really quirky! Hahaha, : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. a hell to the yeah! haha!
    xx, kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I could never live in a place like this ! Yeah maybe a little bit mad ;b

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy and I am sure they make you happy too. Leave a link to your blog and I will drop by and say hello :) xx