Monday 26 April 2010

Lazy Sunday

Today I spent the day lazed about on the sofa watching films. I was feeling too tired to do anything productive. I know I know lame excuse. Usually it would take a whole army to make me sit still and watch a film. I am the type of person who would fall asleep during a film no matter how good it is. It took me five tries to watch Braveheart. Yup you heard me right. Five. I've slept through Lord of the Rings 1 and 2 at the cinema, the green mile (and it's one of my favourite films!) and  just recently...Amelie *gasp* I know I couldn't believe it either. But in my defence I was drunk on food at the time. We had a huge meal (as always) and I could barely keep my eyes open. I continued watching the other half the night after.

But today. Oh my God. I watched no, not one...nope, not two either but three films! And I was awake all throughout the films! Bravo Salmezan! Bravo! So you can guess how bored and lazy I was today. All I wanted to do was to plop myself on the sofa with tea and biscuits and a nice warm blanket. I did think about reading but then I figured it was too much hassle haha.

Here's what I watched.

                                            (sources imdb)

I love all three films. I noticed that there was alot of 'green' going on. Here I'll show you what I mean.

Me you & everyone we know: Richard Swersy (John Hawkes)'s lounge had green walls.

Shopgirl: Mirabelle (Claire Danes) and Jeremy (Jason Schwartzman)'s apartments also had green walls (almost the same shade as Richard's from film no.1) also, Mirabelle was wearing alot of green. Like alot.

The last samurai: erm, there were lots of greenery.

It's a sign.

I have been planning to paint our future lounge/dining area green but was not too sure. I change my mind every two minutes you see. But now, I think I might do! I mean come on, if that's not a sign then I don't know what is.

Green it is then until I see another sign that says otherwise....

how did you spend your day?

5 comments:

  1. sounds like a perfect Sunday I am the same way but sometimes I will just lay around and watch movies all day :D We had a picnic at the lake

    have a great night

    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice day to me! I tend to fall asleep during films too, it's quite annoying. I spent today sewing pretties for my shop - now I'm aching and ready for bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really lazy too...but I did post a give away of a cute, ruffled apron on the blog, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, since i got a portable DVD player and started using old chick flicks to fall asleep i am DONE FOR as soon as the lights are out.

    ahhhh i love shop girl and you and me and everyone we know. my best friend and i randomly pull out 'the same poop, back and forth. forever.' at the most random times. i think that it is DEFINITELY a sign to paint your furniature green! how fresh and lovely, sal!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy and I am sure they make you happy too. Leave a link to your blog and I will drop by and say hello :) xx