Tuesday 14 February 2012

It's the day of love!


one
My cousin, Yani trying her first ever Red Velvet Cake. Can you believe she was a Red Velvet virgin before she met me? Of course I had to drag her to Hummingbird's straight after I found out!

two
Maya is a photographer whom I met during my photoshoot. We hit it off from the start and I can see us being friends for a long long time. She is not only a talented photographer, she is also an artist, a model and a singer! You can check out her work here.

three 
I treated myself to Hummingbird's Valentine Red Velvet cupcake. 

 four
A box of chocolates to share with my Stuart.

I am looking forward to my dinner this evening. Since last year we started a new tradition of just enjoying a night in on Valentine's Day. We decided it was much nicer and more intimate which is the main purpose to it don't you agree? 

Happy Valentine's Day my lovelies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy and I am sure they make you happy too. Leave a link to your blog and I will drop by and say hello :) xx