Tuesday 3 January 2012

Happy New Year

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days. I meant to blog when I was at the countryside but the internet connection was really bad so I figured I'd wait til I get back. Hope you all didn't think I was gonna be gone for good!

I saw this video on youtube and I found it really inspiring! You always see fashionable young ladies on TV, magazines, internet etc but you hardly ever see fashionable older women, maybe perhaps there aren't many or maybe I am wrong. So when i saw this I thought it was great and refreshing to see mature women looking so glamorous!



Isn't it wonderful? I have a lot of respect and admiration for anyone who dare to be different. I aim to be the same way but sometimes feel drawn to look like other people mainly because I don't have the confidence.

However, this has opened my eyes!

Hope this inspired you as much as it did me. Remember each and everyone of us is unique :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy and I am sure they make you happy too. Leave a link to your blog and I will drop by and say hello :) xx