Wednesday 30 November 2011

photoshoot

being a regular at Six Eight Kafe, i was approached by them and asked to do a photoshoot to promote a new seasonal drink, Chai Latte. I don't know if you have tried it but it's one of my favourite drinks especially in the winter. It's a spiced indian tea which goes well with the cold winter days.

the photoshoot wasn't planned so please excuse my grubby nails.


Scarf - Gift
Necklace - Topshop
Sparkly Jumper - Vintage (which I got at the Vintage Bazaar)
Grey top - Got it on a trip to Canada
Red ring - Gift from mummy dearest

Things you should know about me: If I like something I wear it to death. TO DEATH. Hence the scarf and necklace. Trust me you will be seeing more of them in the future.


I have had the red ring for about 4 years now and I wear it everyday. I do have a few others but unfortunately they are a bit too big for me to wear. It's not fun having freakishly small hands.

What's you favourite winter drink? xx

5 comments:

  1. looks delicious! love your blog.
    take a peek at my blog if you like? :D

    www.danceinarainstorm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love chai too! I love chai latte! so lovely!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so lovely! and love Chai Tea, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy and I am sure they make you happy too. Leave a link to your blog and I will drop by and say hello :) xx