Friday 11 November 2011

Hello!

I'm baaaaaaaaaack! Again. This time I have exceptional news. I have started my own website. Ever since I have graduated from uni I haven't been focusing on my art as much as I should so I figured by starting up a website it would make me get back on track. I do however have to put up more of my illustrations. I don't have a big enough scanner for my bigger pieces so that will have to hold for now. In the meantime I am back on the blogsphere and hoping to get back in contact with my readers. I do miss my blog friends and I am hoping we can rekindle back our friendship! Please feel free to visit my website and tell me what you think :) much love, sal xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy and I am sure they make you happy too. Leave a link to your blog and I will drop by and say hello :) xx