Wednesday 4 August 2010

Song challenge and other stuff

Song challenge day 8

a song i know all the words to

this is easy peasey cos I only know one song. 




ah takes me back to my high school years when I used to watch Empire Records over and over again. I love that film!  The soundtrack was just as awesome.


Next.


song challenge day 9


a song that i can dance to





I love 80s music so it's no wonder why I love this artist!


I have been really busy for the past couple of days and cooking up a storm! we had guests over for dinner last night and I cooked a traditional malay dish. More on that later, now I've gotta go do my shred challenge. Urgh. It's becoming a chore!


loves









2 comments:

  1. O i LUV empire records! but the song i dug from that movie was "video killed the radio star" by the buggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also posted happy rex manning day on my fb pg 2wks ago when i left for my trip funny huh?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy and I am sure they make you happy too. Leave a link to your blog and I will drop by and say hello :) xx